- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 225
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 1.36g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Gingery shiitake noodles Recipe
Gingery shiitake noodles is a Immune-friendly recipe for 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has egg noodle, sesame oil and groundnut oil.
- Spring Onion - 8 spring onions, cut into thirds, then thinly sliced into lengthways strips
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Sesame Oil - couple dashes toasted sesame oil
- Egg Noodle - 375g pack medium dried egg noodle
- Ginger - finger-length piece fresh root ginger, grated
- Oyster Sauce - 2 tbsp good-quality oyster sauce
- Shiitake Mushroom - 300g fresh shiitake mushroom, sliced
- Groundnut Oil - 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then toss with a little sesame oil to stop them sticking.
- Heat a wok over a high heat, then add the groundnut oil. Once it's smoking, add the ginger, stir-fry for a couple of secs, then add the mushrooms with a splash of water to create steam, and cook for 1 min. Toss through the cooked noodles for 2 mins until hot, then add the spring onions, oyster and soy sauces, and a dash more sesame oil.