- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 541
- Carbohydrate Content: 14g
- Fat Content: 41g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 2.03g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Hummus-crusted lamb with lentil salad Recipe
Hummus-crusted lamb with lentil salad is a Quick winter recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has lamb cutlet, hummus and lentil.
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper - 175g roasted peppers from a jar, drained and sliced
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Dijon Mustard - 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Hummus - 200g tub hummus
- Lentil - 410g can Puy lentils, rinsed and drained
- Spinach - 100g bag salad spinach
- Lamb Cutlet - 8 lamb cutlets or small chops
- Make the salad: in a bowl, combine the lentils, roasted peppers and spinach. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mustard to make a dressing, then stir into the lentils.
- Heat grill to high and season the lamb. Grill for 3 mins on each side, then spoon 1 heaped tsp hummus on top of each cutlet. Grill for another min until the hummus starts to turn golden. Serve with the lentil salad and any extra hummus.