- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 824
- Carbohydrate Content: 104g
- Fat Content: 36g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 2.3g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Mushroom fajitas with avocado hummus Recipe
Mushroom fajitas with avocado hummus is a Healthy Mexican recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has avocado, chickpea and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, cut into thick rounds
- Spice - 2 tsp fajita spice mix
- Tomato - 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- Tortilla - 4 tortillas
- Chickpea - 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- Avocado - 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
- Little Gem Lettuce - shredded Little Gem lettuce and Tabasco sauce, to serve (optional)
- Mushroom - 2 large flat mushrooms thickly sliced
- Put the avocado, chickpeas, garlic, lemon zest and juice in afood processorand whizz together until it forms a chunky consistency. Spoon into a bowl, season and stir in the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the onion and mushroom with the oil and sprinkle over the fajita seasoning. Heat agriddle panover a high heat and cook the onion for 2 mins on each side, then remove from the pan and keep warm. Cook the mushrooms for 2 mins on each side or until softened and turning golden in places.
- Spread some of the avocado hummus down the middle of each wrap and top with the mushrooms and onions. Add shredded lettuce and a dash of Tabasco, if you like, and wrap up.