- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 10 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Fat Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.11g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Seven-cup muesli Recipe
Seven-cup muesli is a Marathon recipe for 10 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has oats, mixed nut and sesame seed.
- Apricot - 1 cup dried ready-to-eat apricots, chopped
- Raisin - 1/2 cup raisins
- Oats - 3 cups oats
- Semi Skimmed Milk - soya or semi-skimmed milk
- Sesame Seed - 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Fruit - chopped fresh seasonal fruit, such as pears, banana, pineapple, papya, passion fruit and grapes
- Mixed Nut - 1 cup mixed nuts including macadamia if possible
- Sunflower Seed - 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Dried Cranberries - 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Tip the oats into a large airtight container and add the nuts, seeds, raisins and cranberries. Stir in the apricots.
- To serve, spoon a portion into a bowl, pour over the milk and top with chopped fresh fruit.