- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 318
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Stuffed rainbow baguette Recipe
Stuffed rainbow baguette is a Sandwich recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has baguette, hummus and cheddar.
- Red Pepper - 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Cheddar - 8 slices medium cheddar
- Carrot - 1 yellow or orange carrot, shredded or grated
- Beetroot - 1/4 cooked beetroot, shredded
- Pesto - 1 tbsp vegetarian pesto, mixed with 1 tbsp olive oil
- Baguette - 1 artisan-style baguette
- Hummus - 4 tbsp hummus
- Radish - 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Green Leaves - handful green leaves
- Cut the baguette in half so you can open it out like a book. Spread the hummus over the bottom half of the baguette and add the cheese, breaking the slices up if you need to. Scatter the pepper, beetroot, radish and carrot along the baguette, then add the leaves, dribble with the pesto and close the baguette.
- Wrap the baguette tightly in baking parchment and tie securely with string. Take a breadknifewith you so you can slice it when you're ready to eat it.