- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 359
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Tandoori trout Recipe
Tandoori trout is a Healthy dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has trout, curry paste and new potato.
- Yogurt - yogurt, coriander leaves and mango chutney, to serve
- Vegetable Oil - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Ground Cumin - 1 tsp ground cumin
- New Potato - 500g new potatoes, larger ones halved
- Trout - 4 thick trout fillets
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp garam masala (or ground coriander)
- Curry Paste - 1 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- Frozen Peas - 320g frozen peas
- Ground Turmeric - 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Coat the trout in the curry paste. Put the potatoes in a large pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15-20 mins until tender but still retaining their shape. Drain and leave to steam-dry.
- Heat the grill. Put the trout fillets on a baking tray lined with foil and cook until tender, about 6-8 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the garlic and spices. Cook for a few mins until fragrant, then tip in the potatoes. Fry for 3 mins until crisp at the edges, then throw in the frozen peas. Cook for 2-3 mins more until warmed through. Season well and serve with the trout, coriander sprinkled over, and yogurt and chutney on the side.