- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.4g
- Sodium Content: 3.3g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Vietnamese veg parcels Recipe
Vietnamese veg parcels is a Vietnamese recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has rice, rice and chicken breast.
- Chicken Breast - 1 cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- Pepper - 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- Carrot - 1 carrot, finely sliced
- Lime - squeeze lime
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, finely shredded
- Chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Lettuce - Baby Gem lettuce, coriander and mint leaves, to serve
- Thai Fish Sauce - 4 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Rice - 2 x 50g pack rice flour pancakes
- Rice Wine - 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Soak the rice fl our pancakes according to pack instructions or in boiling water for 30 secs. Remove and cool on kitchen paper. Soak the rice noodles according to pack instructions, then drain and cut them into 2cm strips.
- Lay a rice pancake on a board and arrange some rice noodles, chicken, vegetables and herb leaves about a third of the way up, leaving a 1cm edge at the side. Fold the sides over the vegetables and then roll up lengthways to make a cigar. Store in the fridge, covered with moist kitchen paper for up to 1 day.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dipping sauce and put into a bowl. To serve, arrange the rolls on a plate along with the leaves and herbs. To eat, wrap each roll in a piece of lettuce with a herb sprig and dunk into the sauce.