- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 5 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 352
- Carbohydrate Content: 14g
- Fat Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Asian pulled chicken salad Recipe
Asian pulled chicken salad is a Healthy picnic recipe for 5 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chicken, red cabbage and carrot.
- Coriander - small bunch coriander, roughly chopped, including stalks
- Spring Onion - 5 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- Carrot - 3 carrots, coarsley grated or finely shredded
- Chicken - 1 small roasted chicken, about 1kg
- Sesame Oil - 1 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Red Cabbage - 1/2 red cabbage, cored and finely sliced
- Hoisin Sauce - 3 1/2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Red Chillies - 2 red chillies, halved and thinly sliced
- Roasted Salted Peanut - 2 heaped tbsp roasted salted peanuts, roughly crushed
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove all the meat from the chicken, shred into large chunks and pop in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrots, spring onions, chillies and half the coriander. Toss together with the dressing and pile onto a serving plate, then scatter over the remaining coriander and peanuts.