- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 223
- Carbohydrate Content: 2g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.91g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Avocado, prawn & fennel cocktails Recipe
Avocado, prawn & fennel cocktails is a Low-carb recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has extra-virgin olive oil, orange and lemon.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Spring Onion - 3 spring onions, sliced
- Rocket - 55g bag wild rocket
- Lemon - juice 1 lemon
- Avocado - 1 avocado, quartered, peeled and sliced
- Orange - 1 segmented orange, plus the juice from the trimmings
- Prawn - 200g cooked king prawn
- Fennel Bulb - 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved and finely sliced
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil and citrus juices together in a small bowl with some salt and pepper, then set aside.
- In a bowl, toss all the other ingredients, except the rocket, together with the orange segments and half of the dressing. Scatter the rocket leaves into 4 Martini glasses or small bowls, pile the salad into the centre, then drizzle with the remaining dressing just before serving.