- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 6 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 596
- Carbohydrate Content: 76g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 40g
Giant cookie Recipe
Giant cookie is a Easy cookie recipe for 6 - 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has butter, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sugar - 250g light brown sugar
- Butter - 200g butter at room temperature, plus extra for the pan
- Plain Flour - 275g plain flour
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp baking powder
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chip - 150g chocolate chips
- Egg Yolks - 2 egg yolks
- Ice Cream - vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)
- Cookie Fillings - 100g other cookie fillings, such as pretzels, chopped nuts, pieces of fudge or toffee, marshmallows
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Tip the butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl, beat until combined, then stir in the yolks and vanilla. Tip in the flour, baking powder, chocolate chips, a pinch of sea salt and any other fillings you want to add. Mix until a crumbly dough forms.
- Lightly butter a 25cm ovenproof frying pan. Spoon in and flatten the cookie mixture. For a gooey dessert, bake for 20 mins, leave to rest for 5 mins, then scoop straight from the pan and serve with ice cream, if you like. For a firmer cookie you can cut, bake for 30 mins, then leave to cool completely before cutting into wedges.