- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Fat Content: 22g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
- Sugar Content: 9g
Hoisin mackerel pancakes Recipe
Hoisin mackerel pancakes is a Quick family recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has mackerel, hoisin sauce and spring onions.
- Vegetable Oil - 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber
- Spring Onions - 4 spring onions
- Hoisin Sauce - 2 tbsp hoisin sauce, plus extra for dipping
- Little Gem Lettuce - 2 Little Gem lettuces
- Mackerel - 3 mackerel fillets, all bones removed, cut into finger-length strips
- Chinese Pancakes - 10 Chinese pancakes (available from Waitrose, Asian supermarkets or Chinese takeaways)
- Marinate the mackerel in the hoisin sauce while you prepare the veg. Cut the spring onions and cucumber into thin matchsticks, and separate the lettuce leaves.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mackerel and fry for 3-4 mins until sticky and caramelised. Heat the pancakes following pack instructions. Serve everything in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves.