- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 215
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.77g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Mushroom, spinach & potato pie Recipe
Mushroom, spinach & potato pie is a 5:2 diet recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has baby spinach, olive oil and mushroom.
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Vegetable Stock - 250ml vegetable stock (made from half a low sodium vegetable stock cube)
- Green Bean - 300g each green beans and broccoli, steamed
- Mustard - 1 tbsp grain mustard
- Baby Spinach - 400g baby spinach
- Creme Fraiche - 2 heaped tbsp light creme fraiche
- New Potato - 300g cooked new potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Nutmeg - 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Mushroom - 500g mushroom, such as chestnut, shiitake and button
- Filo Pastry - 3 sheets filo pastry
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Wilt spinach in a colander by pouring a kettleful of hot water over it.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry mushrooms on a high heat until golden. Add garlic and cook for 1 min, then tip in stock, mustard, nutmeg and potatoes. Bubble for a few mins until reduced. Season, then remove from the heat; add creme fraiche and spinach. Pour into a pie dish and allow to cool for a few mins.
- Brush filo with remaining oil, quarter sheets then loosely scrunch up and lay on top of pie filling. Bake for 20-25 mins until golden. Serve with vegetables.