- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 521
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Fat Content: 25g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 46g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 1.6g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Pancetta-wrapped fish with lemony potatoes Recipe
Mediterranean recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has new potato, green bean, black kalamata olive, lemon, olive oil, pollock, streaky bacon and tarragon.
- Black Kalamata Olive - small handful black kalamata olives
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Streaky Bacon - 4 slices pancetta or thinly sliced smoked streaky bacon
- Green Bean - 100g green bean
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- New Potato - 300g new potato
- Tarragon - few tarragon sprigs, leaves picked
- Pollock - 2 chunky pollock fillets or another sustainable white fish
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a pan of water and boil for 10-12 mins until tender. Add the beans for the final 2-3 mins. Drain well and slice the potatoes in half. Tip into a roomy baking dish and toss with the olives, lemon zest and oil. Season well.
- Season the fish and wrap with the pancetta or bacon. Place on top of the potatoes. Bake for 10-12 mins until cooked through, then add a squeeze of lemon juice and scatter with tarragon before serving.