- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 495
- Carbohydrate Content: 66g
- Fat Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1.8g
- Sugar Content: 8g
Spaghetti puttanesca Recipe
Spaghetti puttanesca is a Pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Anchovy - 5 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- Spaghetti - 300g dried spaghetti
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 onion, finely chopped
- Tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Parsley - 1/2 small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Chilli Flakes - 1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Olive - 120g pitted black olives
- Capers - 2 tbsp capers, drained
- Heat the oil in anon-stick panover a medium-low heat. Add the onion along with a generous pinch of salt and fry for 10 mins, or until soft. Add the garlic and chilli, if using, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir the tomatoes, anchovies, olives and capers into the onion, bring to a gentle simmer and cook, uncovered, for 15 mins. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions, then drain and toss with the sauce and parsley.