- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 410
- Carbohydrate Content: 61g
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Turkey chilli jacket potatoes Recipe
Turkey chilli jacket potatoes is a Healthy winter recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has baking potato, olive oil and onion.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 onion, chopped
- Smoked Paprika - 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Baking Potato - 4 large baking potatoes
- Spring Onion - 4 spring onions, chopped, to serve
- Cider Vinegar - 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- Ground Cumin - 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Passata - 350ml passata
- Turkey Mince - 300g turkey mince
- Red Leicester - reduced-fat Red Leicester, grated, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Use a fork to prick the potatoes all over. Rub with a little of the oil, and bake for 45 mins until tender.
- Meanwhile, make the chilli. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and some seasoning, and cook for 5 mins until soft. Add the turkey mince and season again, then increase the heat and break up the mince with the back of your spoon. When it's cooked through, add the spices, vinegar, sugar and passata. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 mins or until the liquid has reduced.
- Cut a cross in the top of each potato and spoon in the chilli. Serve each potato sprinkled with cheese and spring onions.