- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 457
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 30g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 48g
- Sodium Content: 1.11g
Braised chicken & beans
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- skinless-boneless-chicken-thigh - 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- thyme - 1 tsp dried thyme
- white-wine - 300ml white wine
- flageolet-bean - 400g can flageolet bean, rinsed and drained
- parsley - handful parsley leaves
- Heat the oil in a wide pan with a lid, add the chicken, then quickly cook to brown it all over.
- Tip in the onion, garlic and thyme, then fry for a further 2 mins. Pour in the wine, 150ml water and a little salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 mins, covering halfway through the cooking time, until the chicken is tender.
- Stir the beans into the pan and briefly warm through. Roughly chop the parsley, then scatter over to serve.
Low-salt dinner recipe for 2 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has olive oil, skinless boneless chicken thigh, onion, garlic clove, thyme, white wine, flageolet bean and parsley.