- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 516
- Fat Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 1.03g
- chicken-stock - 500ml hot chicken stock or vegetable stock
- coconut-milk - 400ml can coconut milk (full or reduced fat)
- thai-curry-paste - 1 tbsp green or red Thai curry paste
- ground-turmeric - 1 tsp ground turmeric
- skinless-boneless-chicken-breast-fillet - 3 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets, sliced
- rice-noodle - 1 x 250g pack medium rice noodles
- beansprout - 300g bag stir-fry mix, pick one with beansprouts
- Firstly, get the kettle on. Tip the stock, coconut milk, Thai curry paste, turmeric and chicken into a big microwaveable bowl. Cover with cling film, pierce it a few times and microwave on High for 5 mins. Remove the cling film, give it a stir and cook for a further 5 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, tip the noodles into another large bowl. Pour boiling water over, leave to soak for 4 mins, then drain.
- Add the stir-fry mix and noodles to the chicken, ladle into deep bowls and serve with spoons and forks.
Easy recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chicken stock, coconut milk, thai curry paste, ground turmeric, skinless boneless chicken breast fillet, rice noodle and beansprout.