- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 589
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 49g
- Sodium Content: 2.5g
Festive stuffed chicken
- chicken - 4 chicken breasts
- boursin-cheese - 4 tbsp Boursin cheese
- cranberry-jelly - 2 tbsp cranberry jelly
- parma-ham - 8 slices Parma ham
- potato - 500g frozen roast potatoes
- stuffing - 85g pack of stuffing (we used Paxo sage & onion stuffing for chicken), cooked following pack instructions
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon - 1/2 lemon, juiced
- rocket - 100g bag rocket
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the potatoes in the stuffing mix, tip into a roasting tin, drizzle over the olive oil, season and roast for 30 mins.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally, carefully cutting halfway through, and open them out like a book. Spread 1 tbsp Boursin cheese and 1/2 tbsp cranberry inside each chicken breast. Close the breasts, then wrap each in a slice of Parma ham. Line a baking tray with foil and put the chicken breasts on top. Once the potatoes have been cooking for 10 mins, put the chicken tray in and cook for the remaining 20 mins.
- Remove the chicken and potatoes, and toss the potatoes with the lemon juice and rocket. Serve the oozing chicken breasts with the potatoes on the side.
Christmas leftovers recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has chicken, boursin cheese, cranberry jelly, parma ham, potato, stuffing, olive oil, lemon and rocket.