- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 667
- Fat Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 85g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Sodium Content: 2.7g
Gnocchi with lemon & chive pesto
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- parsley - small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- chive - small bunch chives, snipped
- pine-nut - 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts, roughly chopped
- parmesan - 2 tbsp grated parmesan, or vegetarian alternative, plus extra for serving
- lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- olive-oil - 4 tbsp olive oil
- gnocchi - 500g pack gnocchi
- Place the garlic, herbs, pine nuts, cheese and lemon zest in a small bowl, season well, then stir in the olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cook the gnocchi in a pan of salted boiling water following pack instructions, then drain well. Tip into a serving bowl and toss through the pesto. Serve with extra grated Parmesan, if you like.
Easy but impressive recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has garlic clove, parsley, chive, pine nut, parmesan, lemon, olive oil and gnocchi.