- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 119
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Top and tail 500g parsnips, cutting any larger ones in half lengthways, then put in a large saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins.
- Drain in a colander and let them steam-dry for a few mins.
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp flour and 1 tbsp honey over the parsnips and toss to coat.
- Put the parsnips in aroasting tinwith 2 tbsp sunflower oil, 2 tbsp butter and seasoning.
- Roast for 40 mins, turning halfway, until golden.
Vegetarian Christmas recipe for 8 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has parsnip, flour, honey, sunflower oil and butter.Add to Favourites