- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 197
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 22g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.48g
Spinach with raisins, pine nuts & breadcrumbs
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Add the breadcrumbs, garlic and some seasoning. Cook, stirring, until they are golden and crunchy.
- Remove from the pan, add the pine nuts and raisins, and cook for 2 mins until they are warmed through. Tip in the spinach and allow the heat of the pan to wilt it.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle over the crispy crumbs.
Iron-rich vegetarian recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has olive oil, bread, garlic clove, pine nut, raisin and spinach.