- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 663
- Fat Content: 43g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Carbohydrate Content: 48g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 3.9g
Sticky sausages with potato sweetcorn salad
- red-onion - 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- pork-sausage - 8 good-quality pork sausages
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- new-potato - 750g bag baby new potato
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- natural-yogurt - 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- sweetcorn - 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- chutney - 3 tbsp tomato chutney
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the onion and sausages with the oil in a shallow roasting tin. Bake for 25 mins, shaking the tin once for even browning.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender, then run under cold water and drain. Mix the mayo, yogurt, spring onions and sweetcorn. Thickly slice potatoes and stir through, then season.
- Turn up oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Add chutney to the sausages and onions. Cook for 5 mins more, until sausages are cooked and sticky. Serve with potato salad.
Student recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has red onion, pork sausage, olive oil, new potato, mayonnaise, natural yogurt, spring onion, sweetcorn and chutney.