- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 4 as a side dish
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 256
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
Wok-fried long-stem broccoli
- peanuts - 80g whole blanched peanuts
- olive-oil - 40ml olive oil
- shallot - 1 banana shallot, thinly sliced
- long-stem-broccoli - 300g long-stem broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- red-pepper - 1/4 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- yellow-pepper - 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- oyster-sauce - 40g oyster sauce
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Heat the olive oil in awok, add the shallots and fry over a medium heat for 8-10 mins until brown. Turn the heat up, add the broccoli and peppers and cook for 3 mins until starting to soften.
- Add 60ml water, the oyster sauce and 1/2 tsp sea salt, then cover and cook for 5 mins or until the broccoli is tender. Stir in the peanuts and serve.
Vegetarian stir-fry recipe for 4 as a side dish people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has peanuts, olive oil, shallot, long-stem broccoli, red pepper, yellow pepper and oyster sauce.Add to Favourites